Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Extreme Crimson is a traditional potato-distilled vodka with absolutely no hint of fruit -- citrus or otherwise. That's extreme. That's Extreme Crimson."|
|- Vodka description|
Vodka is a consumable item in Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Its only brand in-game is Extreme Crimson Premium Vodka.
Vodka will increases the player's health by 20 points, up to the maximum of 200, when consumed. Similar to other methods of healing, this effect is temporary; it won't deplete automatically, but also will not regenerate past 100.
Vodka is fairly rare in-game, though certainly not the rarest. However, most locations are relatively secluded or hidden, and only the most diligent of players will find them all.
Alcoholic beverages will imbue the drinker with a small increase in damage resistance. Adverse effects will include blurred vision. Each additional beverage consumed (or the greater potency of a single beverage) will increase this effect.
- Despite the in-game descriptions, all healing agents grant double the listed effect if the player is injured (<100hp) - in this case, 40 health points per use.
- Additionally, when an injured player consumes such an item, and the healing effect surpasses 100, the players health will automatically increase to what it would have been if the player consumed such an item at standard health (100) - in this case, to 120 health points.
- Translation; if the player currently has 61+ health points, the first drink will heal to 120, meaning a maximum of 59 points may be healed, despite a listed healing effect of only 20 points.
- It is not known whether this is a bug or the intended result.
- This drink is based on the real world "Absolut" vodka brand, which features a similar label design and a wide range of fruit-flavored vodkas.