Now I play the Deus Ex: Nihilum total conversion mod and it sounds pretty strange and crazy...I want to finish it anyway, so here is a list of things:
- Triad wars!!!
- All doors are locked...creepy.
- The chief is pretty strong, I can't handle him!
- No transgenetics...no karkians. Good work!
- Sadly, you can't kill everyone in your way.
- The location, Kowloon, makes me remember Hitman 3.
- Non-individual characters.
- No problems with the mod at all! Runs smoothly.
It's not the same as TNM, but it's still good.Read more >
I started today with playing the Nameless Mod. The firt time I liked it but I'm still exploring the first level, noticing that generally people don't forgive (breaking TV in the apartment or the glass in Sol's).
- You can kill everyone besides Phasmatis, Deus Diablo and King Kashue. You can actually kill King B. Scara, but you'll be certainly screwed and this won't be easy or worthy, and I'm not insane.
- Bug: some enemies turn ghosts if provoked (Phasmatis, Jackie, Zero, Kylie, PDX Agent, King K.)
- THERE'S A BIG KARKIAN IN A SECRET SLUM TUNNEL! wtf, but he's peaceful... blow it up (I quickload)!
- Everything depends from killing or sparing a dragon... hell, no, impossible... or it is...
- Daytime! A level set in day, finally!
- Nice the new small S…
Have you guys ever thaught that one of the negative effects in Deus Ex was the absence of effects, I mean the absence of physics? Have you tried pushing a wheelchair, throwing a vase or destroying a sofa? How ugly... But this isn't the point: the worst thing is the absence of the "ragdolll effect" appearing in The Conspiracy and Invisible War! Simply throwing a deas body results horrible and I want to make the physics when throwing a body!
If you knock out someone, you can shoot him but he'll still remain "Unconscious"! Dead or unconscious makes only ONE minor difference: if you stun the trooper after talking to the NSF leader, Manderley wil warn you in the debriefing.
Who does think like me?Read more >