A Blueprint For Saving the Earth
The plain truth of it is this - we as a species have brutally abused our mother world, and now only we as a species, in concert, can heal it once more.
How do we accomplish this? There are many ways, and they start with each and every one of us, from taking individual responsibility to reduce one's carbon footprint through to larger and more proactive projects requiring dynamic, cross-national cooperation. Such as:
* Close-Orbit Mirrors - orbital microsatellite mirrors capable of deflecting sunlight.
* Green-Tech Energy Solutions - solar power cells; wind farms; wave power.
* Iron Seeding - stimulating ocean plankton to consume carbon.
* Cloud Ships - mobile wind-powered vessels capable of turning sea water into white counter-solar clouds via weather modification.
* Synthetic Trees - nature-imitative carbon-capture technologies.
* Deep-Ocean Water Displacement - piping systems to draw water from the ocean depths up to simulate the Earth's capacity for self-healing.