| "I once thought I could save the world... now look at it"
— Spoilers for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided follow!
SM11: The Last Harvest is a side mission in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. It is made available for Adam Jensen to complete during his third visit to Prague if you successfully completed SM10: The Harvester during the second visit.
Check Up On Daria Myška Edit
Make your way to Daria’s apartment and you will find Detective Montag outside her door. He will talk to you about how more cases have popped up and that he was hoping she would talk to him. You can further question why he is there, but whichever path you choose he will eventually leave.
Find Clues About Daria Edit
Break into Daria’s apartment to find it in a mess with no Daria in sight. Look around the apartment for clues:
- The bear rug in her bedroom.
- Her diary on the bed.
- The cat collar on the statue.
- A broken eyeglass frame on the kitchen floor (near the stove).
- Accessory on the dresser in the small closet.
- A textbook on an end table near the TV (not the eBook but an actual book).
- Hypodermic needles on a shelf in the bathroom.
- Torn cloth (this is outside near the sewer entrance).
- Cell phone (found just outside the sewer tunnel you use to get to Daria).
Also, make sure to check her terminal and you will see an email from a Dr. Nicholas Cipra who wants to help her before anyone else gets hurt.
Seek Out Dr. CipraEdit
To get the achievement that comes with this mission, you need to make your way back to northern Prague to see this doctor. There will be 2 police outside his shop hassling a citizen. You can either take them out or leave them be, then go inside and the doctor will be at the counter.
You can go with any talking path with Cipra, who will explain that Daria was a patient of his at Tai Yong Medical. While there, he worked on a project that gave people with social disorders neural personality implants to help them function better in society. He will eventually explain that TYM needed donor personality packages, but since people did not want to come forward to help they offered incentives to penitentiaries, resulting in implanting people with personality traits of criminals. Daria’s match was Marek Svobotka aka “The Harvester.” He will try to say that Daria willingly chose to act on Marek’s thoughts and needs to be held accountable and goes on to suggest that you need to take her out, probably by killing her as incapacitating her is risky, then bring the neural chip back to him.
Ask About the Override (optional) Edit
If you want the achievement and have the CASIE aug, ask for “other way” then select “contradict” when it pops up and he will reveal the phrase (Ad hominem 2026) which will turn off the implant. If you do not have the CASIE aug right now, go upstairs to his apartment and move the refrigerator to reveal a hidden hole with an eBook. Read it and go talk to Cipra again who will reluctantly tell you the phrase. It is important you have the CASIE aug before you confront Daria if you want the achievement. Otherwise, you will have to fight her and forgo the achievement.
Follow the Trail EditOption 1: Convince Daria
- Now make your way back to the alley where Angela Gunn’s body was and down into the sewers. Follow the marker through a tunnel to a door that, once you open, will start the conversation. You can choose either option but eventually you will have to confront her and she will proceed to pull a gun on Adam. Here, you must choose to use the keyword and select the correct one (Ad hominem 2026) otherwise she will arm the room and you will have to take her out. When the next choice comes up, you must now choose the CASIE's “persuade” ability to keep her talking so the chip can be overridden. Anything else and she will attack. Now all you have to do is pass the 2 speeches by selecting “humanize” and then “differentiate” and the override will finally finish. You can now approach her safely. She will talk a bit more and then Montag will show up wondering what is going on. Daria will turn herself in for the recent killings and Adam will ask him to keep an open mind about the implant and surgery and the mission completes.
Option 2: Fight Daria
- If the player did not visit Cipra, got the override code wrong, failed the debate or otherwise opted for full-frontal combat, Daria will engage them alongside several turrets. The area will be wired with mines that can deny the player cover underneath the grating if they cannot defuse or withstand them with EMP Shielding. Daria herself will be packing only a revolver, but she can cloak and will employ her own Titan Shield against the player, effectively turning herself into a bullet sponge. Fortunately, she can be neutralized with a swift takedown. The personality chip can be looted from her body afterwards. Quite obviously, resorting to violence to solve the quest will not yield the achievement.
- If you fought Daria, Montag will confront you on the way out. If Daria was knocked unconscious, Adam convinces his innocence to Montag who then holsters his weapon. If Daria was killed, Montag will attack Jensen as he is the only living suspect for the killings. It is still unknown what happens if Daria was killed and the chip is given to the detective.
- The personality chip can be sold to Cipra, who will buy it back for 400 .