Access the Killing FloorEdit
You start on the lower floor where the Tyrants' rooms are located. Take the stairs to the upper floor and access the door to your right. It is locked so either hack it or enter the code (0101) acquired from a pocket secretary in Jaron Namir's room. Once inside, access the computer to finish the objective.
Go back to the lower floor and enter the door at the far end of the corridor. You will find Namir in the cargo bay ahead. Talk to him to finish the mission.
- The achievement Piss Off Barrett can only be obtained in this mission.
- Ben Saxon's recounting of his escape from the Tyrant Jetliner, as portrayed in-game, has major differences from the description of the actual events in chapter 10 of the novel Deus Ex: Icarus Effect.
- In general, Saxon's escape is substantially simplified. In Icarus Effect, Saxon causes a fire alarm by firing a stun gun round into the plane's display console and then fights through Gunther Hermann and Lawrence Barrett to exit the plane.
- In Icarus Effect, the confrontation with Namir does not happen at the cargo bay but instead occurs at the start of Saxon's escape, before he causes the fire alarm. Nonetheless, the in-game dialogue with Namir is heavily based on the corresponding dialogue in the novel, with many parts of the in-game dialogue being identical or nearly identical to the dialogue in the novel.
- These discrepancies do not constitute a continuity error, however, since the in-game events are only Saxon's recounting of the events to Anna Kelso.