Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The D Project is a secret achievement/trophy in Deus Ex: Human Revolution and is unlocked after beating the game, watching the entire credits and listening to the conversation between Everett, Page and Reed.
An important note is that this achievement can only be obtained by watching the entire credits sequence at the end of the game, and will not be granted for watching the credits from the main menu screen.
- Bob Page: You worry too much, Morgan. There’s nothing we can’t manage, given time.
- Bob Page: She’s here, I have to cut this short. Keep going through the wreckage. Maybe we'll find something we can use for the Morpheus Initiative.
- Bob Page: Come in.
- Bob Page: Doctor Reed! We’re so pleased you decided to join us.
- Megan Reed: Where else could I go?
- Bob Page: No regrets, my dear. As Ariadne told Theseus before he entered the Minotaur’s labyrinth: Always forward... never left or right. ... You’ll be very interested in our current project. We're breaking new ground.
- Megan Reed: Yes... The nanite-virus chimera is quite intriguing. I’m looking forward to seeing the hybrid project up close, Mr. Page.
- Bob Page: And so you shall. But please. Call me Bob.