The headquarters houses the command center and offices of various members of Task Force 29's Central European Division. The headquarters is an underground facility built below Praha Dovoz, a shipping company used as a storefront for the headquarters.
Street level Edit
The street level part of the facility includes the Praha Dovoz storefront. The storefront offers shipping services to customers and is attended by Marcie Sedlák. From the storefront, an elevator operated by a hidden card reader is used to access the underground facility.
First Floor Edit
The following sections and amenities are located on the first floor
- Shooting range and armory, managed by quartermaster Aria Argento.
- Briefing room.
- IT support and server room.
- Psychiatrist Dr. Delara Auzenne's office.
- Forensics unit: the office and laboratory of Daniel Fletcher.
- The infirmary, managed by Dr. Jennifer Philips.
- The central floor, containing the computers of various analysts.
- Security office and holding cells.
Second Floor Edit
The following sections and amenities are located on the second floor:
- Director Jim Miller's office.
- An NSN terminal, accessed through Miller's office.
- NSN servers room.
- Counterterrorism unit: contains the office of Duncan MacReady and the work desk of Adam Jensen.
- Organized crime and cybercrime units. The office of Vincent Black and the desk of Peter Chang are located in this section of the headquarters. This section also contains the TF29's investigations board.
See also Edit
- The shooting range is known to have a bug where it will crash after you finish and exit the range. Some workarounds have been to empty out your inventory in the first room before entering the range (they will still be there when you finish) or skipping over the cutscene when you exit.