While protecting and upholding international peace in an uncertain and changing world, Task Force 29 - referred to herein as "TF29" - stands committed to countering and dissembling threats around the globe from the malicious intents and actions of those wishing harm or disruption on our persons, communities, and governments.
To achieve this mission, it is our constant duty to:
- Maintain a reactive list of individuals and organizations suspected or accused of illegal activity, terrorism, or intent to harm, incite, or destabilize.
- Monitor threats, suspected or confirmed, at local, national, and international levels.
- Counter local, national, and international terrorism in both pre- and post-incident capacities in order to preserve international peace and stability.
- Conduct post-event investigations to ensure future or repeat incidents are negated and major perpetrators are prosecuted and imprisoned under agreed international statutes.
- Support the policing and legal maintenance of major and/or sensitive border controls or segregation limiters (including Augmented separation sites.)
- Provide counter-counterfeiting tools and identification monitoring to national border control operatives.