|"Ionic polymeric gel myofibrils are woven into the leg muscles, increasing the speed at which an agent can run and climb, the height they can jump, and reducing the damage they receive from falls."|
|- Deus Ex description|
- TECH ONE: Speed and jumping are increased slightly, while falling damage is reduced.
- Speed increased by 20%.
- TECH TWO: Speed and jumping are increased moderately, while falling damage is further reduced.
- Speed increased by 40%.
- TECH THREE: Speed and jumping are increased significantly, while falling damage is substantially reduced.
- Speed increased by 60%.
- TECH FOUR: An agent can run like the wind and leap from the tallest building.
- Speed increased by 80%.
Energy Rate: 40 Units/Minute
Since it works even when crouching and JC is completely silent when crouched, it can emulate some of the Run Silent augmentation characteristics.
It also allows JC to damage or kill enemies and destroy certain objects by jumping on top of them. This method is very unconventional and difficult to use, but can be handy if JC is out of ammo and has no other way of attacking an enemy or opening a crate.
- In Hell's Kitchen - NSF Warehouse Basement. It is in a drawer in a small room containing with a security computer and a desktop computer in there. Under the desk is a safe containing the augmentation.
- In UNATCO HQ - Med Center. After the return from the airfield mission. Into Jaime's medical closet. The augmentation can be found on a cart inside.
- In the Hong Kong VersaLife facility. Found in the Universal Constructor Chamber on Versalife Level 2.