Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A childhood friend of Greg Thorpe, Seurat operates from the Downtown Apartment complex located by the basketball court in Detroit, selling various types of weapons, ammunition, weapon upgrades, explosives and miscellaneous items.
An e-mail on Seurat's computer shows that he gets his weapons from a group called Armenth (possibly short for "[fire]arm enth[usiasts]") and acts as a franchise for them. He also wears a distinctive brooch on his chest, similar to Lu Pin Rong, Lin Fu Ren, Peng Xin Hao and Cobra; implying that they are all a connected order. As the e-mail mentions other franchises, it's possible they all work for Armenth.
- If the player saved both Josie Thorpe and the hostages at the Milwaukee plant, Greg Thorpe will tell Adam Jensen to mention his name when dealing with Seurat. This will provide the player with a permanent discount on all of his items.
- Upon Jensen's return to Detroit from the Picus building, Seurat's inventory will be restocked with better items.
- Seurat has a level 4 safe in his office, the code for which is 1860. Inside is a pocket secretary that has the door and security codes for the storage locker opposite his apartment building. Inside the locker are some sniper rifle ammo, a silenced sniper rifle (only if you bought the game with the bonus content), tranquilizer darts and 3 combat rifles. You can, quite humorously, sell the rifles back to Seurat for a profit.
- Seurat, as with most other vendors in the game, has an armed bodyguard to ideally prevent theft. Upon the player's first time arriving at this particular apartment, the bodyguard is standing in the hallway, and will walk into Seurat's room after a few moments. The player can easily go for a silent takedown on the bodyguard while he is still in the hallway, for a free shotgun, which can then, amusingly, be sold to Seurat for a profit.
- If you close the door to the bedroom while you are inside, he may become alarmed and potentially hostile.
- The name 'Seurat' is a reference to French 19th-century post-impressionist artist Georges Seurat; Greg Thorpe says "Seurat, like the painter." However, it may also be a play on the phrase 'sewer rat'.
- Seurat's building has no lower-floor entryway and can only be accessed via an adjacent fire escape.