| "I once thought I could save the world... now look at it"
— Spoilers for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided follow!
In 2029, two years after the Aug Incident, Adam Jensen is sent here on a mission by Task Force 29. His division of the task force is based in the city. During Jensen's time here, a terrorist attack takes place in Růžička Station, a large train station in the city. The perpetrators are believed to be connected to the Augmented Rights Coalition, a group which have a division in Golem City located on the outskirts of Prague.
Růžička Station (Růžičkovo Nádraží) is a train station in Prague. Early in the events of Mankind Divided (taking place in late 2029), a terrorist group, suspected to be the Augmented Rights Coalition, bombs the station. In the Desperate Measures DLC, Adam Jensen investigates the truth behind the bombing. The train station is also accessible by metro.
Districts north of the railroad Edit
The accessible region north of the railroad is sometimes referred to as "northern Prague" in various articles on this wiki. It is divided into the three districts listed below, from west to east:
- Čistá Čtvrť ("Pure District") (also Čistá District and Prague West) – This district consists of the areas on and to the east of the section of Hlavní ("main") street that runs from Monument Station to the Vltava River, and a small area east of Monument Station.
- Palisade Property Bank – The headquarters of Palisade Bank Corporation in Čistá čtvrť.
- Palisade Station (Palisády Nádraží) – A metro station in the northeast part of the district. It is named after the Palisade Bank Corporation.
- 33 Hlavní Apartments - A modern-style apartment complex.
- Task Force 29 HQ – Prague is the headquarters of the Central European Division of Task Force 29. The HQ is located underground, hidden beneath an ordinary-looking building occupied by Praha Dovoz.
- Monument Station (U Památníku Nádraží) – A metro station south of the Pedestrian Bridge.
- Dávný District (also Dávný Obvod District and Dávný Čtvrť)
- Red Light District – The easternmost part of the accessible region north of the railroad and the location of Prague's nightlife, strip clubs, bars, and Dvali controlled territory. The Red Light District is open only at night, and is therefore not accessible until Jensen's second visit to Prague.
- Dvali Theater – The headquarters of the Dvali crime family.
The accessible district south of the railroad is known in-game as Překážka ("obstacle").
- Zeleň Apartments – A poor apartment complex in the city.
- The Time Machine – A book shop owned by Václav Koller, which also serves as an entrance to his underground augmentation clinic.
- Svobody Beer – A bar near Zeleň Apartments.
- Čapek Fountain Station (Poutníkova Nádraží) – A metro station in the district.
Blade Plaza (Náměstí Mečů) is featured in the System Rift DLC. It is located to the west of Překážka.
Other locations Edit
- Prague headquarters of Tarvos Security Services – A location featured in the Desperate Measures DLC.
- Terminal Station – A Prague metro station connected to the Tarvos headquarters.