| "I once thought I could save the world... now look at it"
— Spoilers for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided follow!
In 2029, two years after the Aug Incident, Adam Jensen is sent here on a mission by Task Force 29. His division of the task force is based in the city. During Jensen's time here, a terrorist attack takes place in Růžička Station, a large train station in the city. The perpetrators are believed to be connected to the Augmented Rights Coalition, a group which have a division in Golem City located on the outskirts of Prague.
- Růžička Station – At some point in 2029, a terrorist group, suspected to be the Augmented Rights Coalition, bombs the station. In the Desperate Measures DLC, Adam Jensen investigates the truth behind the bombing.
- Task Force 29 HQ – Prague is the headquarters of the Central European branch of Task Force 29. The HQ is located underground, hidden beneath an ordinary-looking building occupied by Praha Dovoz.
- Adam Jensen's apartment – Jensen owns an apartment in the city, since his branch of Task Force 29 is based in Prague.
- The Time Machine – A book shop owned by Václav Koller, which also serves as an entrance to his underground augmentation clinic.
- Red Light District – the location of Prague's nightlife, home to strip clubs, bars, and Dvali controlled territory.
- Dvali Theater – The headquarters of the Dvali crime family.
- Palisade Property Bank – The headquarters of Palisade Bank Corporation in Čistá čtvrť.
- Svobody Beer – a bar near Jensen's apartment building.
- Čistá čtvrť – Meaning (non-Aug) Pure District – A region of Prague.
- Poutníkova (stanice) – Meaning Pilgrim's (station) – A Prague metro station in Čistá čtvrť.
- Palisády – Meaning Palisades; named after Palisade Bank Corporation – A Prague metro station in Čistá čtvrť.
- U Památníku – Meaning At the Monument – A Prague metro station located in Čistá čtvrť.
- Dávný čtvrť – Should mean Old District.[Note 1] – A region of Prague.
- Překážka (meaning obstacle) – A part of Prague.
- Čapkova kašna – Meaning Čapek's Fountain – A Prague metro station in Překážka.
- Růžičkovo nádraží – A Prague metro station named after its destination, Růžička Train Station.
- Náměstí Mečů - Meaning Square of Swords - DLC location.
- Růžička Station is apparently the present-day Prague Main Station (Praha hl.n.). Before the communist era, it was named the Wilson Station in honor of Woodrow Wilson, the 28th US president who was the first head of a major world power to recognize the sovereignty of Czechoslovakia after it rebelled against the Austrian Empire. Presumably, it was renamed to Růžička Station after the death of Žofie Růžička, the fictitious first female president of Czech Republic, much like the real-world Ruzyne International Airport was renamed to Vaclav Havel Airport after the death of Václav Havel, the real-world first president of Czech Republic.
- Čapkova kašna (Čapek's Fountain) is presumable named after Karel Čapek, an early 20th century Czech writer and playwright. Čapek is most famous for his novel War with the Newts and the play R.U.R. (Rossum's Universal Robots), which introduced the word robot (derived from the Czech word "robota", meaning "servitude" or "work"). This is one of the earliest literally works, if not the first, which depicts the "robot as a threat" trope and an uprising of artificial intelligent beings, though certainly not the first one to feature an artificial being.
- ↑ The correct translation of "old district" is "stará čtvrť". The original name is wrong and was probably a translational error.