Spoilers for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - A Criminal Past follow!
Pent House opened in 2028 and is named after Penley T. Housefather, a senator known for his deep contempt for the augmented. The prison is part of an aug-only prison system operated under the Terminal Violation Policy system spearheaded by senator Housefather. Under this policy, the prison is permitted to deliver 24-hour execution orders without trial or appeal, if an inmate is judged to have committed an infraction falling under certain the "Terminal Violation" classification. Executions must be signed by the Warden, a professional doctor, and the head of security.
Pent House has been infiltrated by the black market group Junkyard, which utilizes the execution policy of the facility to harvest augmentations from executed inmates.
A Criminal Past Edit
During the events of A Criminal Past, a riot breaks down in the Pent House, in part because of the inmates' contempt for the prison's execution practices. The inmates overrun many parts of the prison, including the prison's administrative offices.
See also Edit
- Pent House Cell Blocks computers
- Pent House Tower computers
- Pent House Solitary Confinement computer
- Pent House Administration Building lobby and administration computers
- Pent House Administration Building management and security offices computers
- A Criminal Past pocket secretaries