|"The Page Industries Bravo-3 Peacebringer is an affordable security and patrol bot that combines a bipedal frame with an air-cooled mini-gun that utilizes the 7.62x51mm NATO round. While the AI is limited in its capabilities, it is more than adequate to the needs of most security -- and many military -- forces around the world, having been deployed in such troubled hot-spots as Hong Kong, Chicago, New York, Buenos Aires, New Dehli, Moscow, and Paris. Like almost all bots designed to maneuver in urban environments, the Bravo-3 employs a radar imaging system for situational awareness, but unlike previous models in the Peacebringer line the Bravo-3 is now equipped with a RazorThorn signal processor for target acquisition. Organizations or facilities in need of heavier bot armament often turn to the larger Delta-2 Peacebringer, equipped with thicker armor and missiles..."|
|- A datacube of JANINE'S BOTS SPECS AND OVERVIEW|
|"This Page Industries walking turret, marketed to governments worldwide, is the workhorse of most national military forces. Due to the heavy armor, they take little damage from ordinary bullets. If you come up against a bot, you should use an EMP grenade, scrambler grenade, or some kind of explosive."|
|- Jaime Reyes|
The bots' armament consists of an air-cooled mini-gun mounted under the main hull, which fires 7.62x51mm NATO rounds. The bot can be deployed either outside or inside, as long as there is enough room for it to maneuver. It also possesses a signal processor for better target acquisition. The only phrases it can say are: "Area Secure", "Out of Ammo", "Scanning Area", "Target Acquired", and "Target Lost". It has 250 HP and 100 EMP HP.
The two bots at the Brooklyn Naval Shipyard are equipped with flamethrowers alongside their mini-guns.
- Liberty Island, on the dock at the beginning.
- Liberty Island, near the entrance to the north dock.
- Brooklyn Naval Shipyard, armory (2 bots).
- Paris, Champs-Élysées, on the left of Enfant Terrible café's rear entrance.
- Hong Kong's MJ12 helibase (2 bots).
- Hong Kong's Wan-Chai market.
- VersaLife Level 2 labs, in the corridors.
- VersaLife Level 2, in the room overseeing the Universal Constructor (2 bots).
- Vandenberg, main building exterior (2 bots).
- Area 51, outside the hangar (2 bots).
- Area 51, at the entrance of the bunker in Sector 1 (2 bots).
- The bot is simply tagged as "Security Bot" in-game.