Travel between Překážka and the districts north of the railroad is possible only through the metro station.
According to the landmark description of Zeleň Apartments, this part of Prague has fallen into disrepair after the Aug Incident. In contrast to the districts to the north, this part of Prague is dilapidated and has a high population of augmented persons.
Notable Locations Edit
Čapkova Kašna (Čapek's Fountain) and vicinity Edit
- Zeleň Apartments – The starting point of the open-exploration part of Mankind Divided. This apartment complex contains many units, including Adam Jensen's apartment and Tars' shop.
- Across from Zeleň Apartments is a courtyard where Kazatel is initially located.
- Svobody Beer – A bar.
- Church of the MachineGod – Home of Allison Staněk's splinter group. Accessible only during and after M11: Confronting the Bomb-Maker. The church is located on an alleyway called Nadherná Budoucnost (Czech for "wonderful future).
- Felice Ullmann's apartment, facing the fountain.
- Minimarket Prague – A small shop run by Edward Brod.
- (Čapek's fountain) station – The metro station that connects Překážka to the other parts of Prague.
Pod zelenými stromy ("under the green trees") Edit
- Vincent van Aug – An art gallery featuring works of augmented artists.
- Velvet Rock – A sculpture consisting of a large rock hung by chains. According to the landmark description, it is a homage to the Velvet Revolution.
- A courtyard occupied by homeless and Neon dealers.
- A local tourism office.
- Koníčky & Hračky – A toys workshop serving as the base of Drahomír Koníčky's forgery and extortion operations.
- A second floor apartment near Koníčky & Hračky and the meeting site of Per Aspera Ad Astra, a group helping augmented persons to reintegrate with the rest of the community.
Eastern sections Edit
- The Time Machine – A bookstore run by Václav Koller.
- Police checkpoint, attended by "permit inspector" Drahomír Koníčky and his group.
- The apartment of Helena Volin, an artist, located above the police checkpoint.
- Pawn Shop.
- Radko Perry's campaign office.
- Neon lab, the center of Neon production.
- Richard the Great's facility.
- In the northeast part of the sewers is a large room. Paulina Machieraldo and her group are found there during the first and second visits to Prague.