Birak is a bartender in the Red Light District who is secretly engaged in black market arms dealing. He is supplied by Deputy Inspector Joseph Kosinski of the Warsaw police department. However, Birak's operation has recently run into trouble with the Dvali, who are aware that someone is going behind their back and cutting them out of their 30% fee. The Dvali assaulted and hospitalized Birak's customs agent, putting Birak's operations to a halt. Birak now attempts to act discreetly, knowing that he is at risk of being discovered by the Dvali.
Items for sale Edit
Normally, Birak sells alcohol at his bar. However, if Adam Jensen finds an e-mail in Birak's computer detailing his dealings with Kosinski, Birak may be persuaded to sell his weapons and other hardware, either through dialogue or by trading a Lancer, Côte D'Azur, or Devastator.
Bartender inventory Edit
Weapons inventory Edit
If Jensen offered to trade, the first purchase will be included with the trade.
- 1000 Crafting Parts (5000 )
- Grenade Launcher with 2 fragmentation grenades (6000 )
- 5 multi-tools (4000 )
- To persuade Birak to sell his weapons inventory, use the "assure" dialogue option.
- Birak is by far the largest single source of crafting parts.
- After reading Birak's e-mail, Jensen will mention the full name of Birak's supplier (Joseph Kosinski) and his city, even though neither the last name nor the city of Warsaw is mentioned in the e-mail.
- Nada has pocket secretaries scattered around the city addressed to sonofagunnada, and it's not unreasonable that Jensen, at that point in the story, would have been exposed to at least some of them. Coincidentally, many mention his supplier's full name and city.