| "I once thought I could save the world... now look at it"
— Spoilers for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided follow!
Lilioma Courtyard Apartments is an apartment complex located in Čistá Čtvrť, a district of Prague. It is located immediately to the west of the Task Force 29 Headquarters. The name of this location is mentioned during "The Mystery Augs" side mission.
The courtyard and apartment complex include the following:
- A second-level apartment unit accessible through its balcony. The apartment is in use by Madame Photographe. At the beginning of the events of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, the apartment is being prepared for occupation by Vadim Orlov, who periodically visits Prague. The apartment has a safe opened by the keycode 3608.
- A left-side storage unit (keycode: 6354).
- A right-side storage unit (keycode: 5053) used by Madame Photographe. It contains photographs from her assignment in keeping watch over Alex Vega and Adam Jensen.
Notable Items Edit
- Madame Photographe's apartment:
- The left-side storage unit:
- A laser sight weapon attachment.
- The right-side (Madame Photographe's) storage unit:
- A pocket secretary in a removable brick compartment containing a correspondence from "the Watcher" indicating that the Watcher has dropped off the medical report in the apartment safe.