LIMB clinics are located in many major cities across the globe, such as in Detroit and Hengsha. These clinics provide people wishing to be augmented with surgically implanted mechanical augmentations. They sell neuropozyne to mech-augs to counteract their rejection syndrome, as well as other products needed by augmented people such as Praxis software, ammunition (namely for the Typhoon) and nutrients. Smaller LIMB clinics can be found outside major cities, such as the one located in Panchaea which provides its largely augmented workforce with the products they require.
By 2029, two years after the Aug Incident, it appears LIMB clinics are starting to close their doors worldwide. Prague, once home to one of the largest populations of augmented people, now has an abandoned LIMB clinic in the wake of the Aug Incident.
- During Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Adam Jensen can visit LIMB clinics to purchase various items related to his augmentations. The contents of the store is as follows:
|Item||Price Per Unit||Quantity||Stack Size|
|Cyberboost Pro Energy Jar||250||2||
- In Deus Ex: The Fall, Ben Saxon meets with the LIMB doctor Camila Cardoso to arrange neuropozyne shipments for him and Anna Kelso in exchange for investigating the black market for Riezene.
- In Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, the abandoned LIMB clinic in Prague is used by Jensen and Alex Vega as one of their meeting places, to which Vega comments how it was a sign that Prague saw them [augmented people] as their future until the Aug Incident happened.
- LIMB clinics, despite their prevalence in Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Deus Ex: The Fall, are on the decline as indicated by the abandoned clinic in Prague in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, and do not make an appearance in other Deus Ex games. This is likely a result of the decline of mechanical augmentations due to the public's hostile opinions towards them. By the events of Deus Ex, almost no members of the public are mechanically augmented, so the services offered by LIMB are unnecessary.
- The first time Jensen visits the LIMB clinic in Detroit, he will be given 5000 credits from David Sarif to purchase a new Praxis kit.
- The facade of the Detroit LIMB clinic appears to be heavily influenced by TOD's Omotesando Building in Tokyo.