| "I once thought I could save the world... now look at it"
— Spoilers for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided follow!
Kazatel has three pieces of information to trade on each visit to Prague, for a maximum of nine total. Every visit, two pieces of information will be Points of Interest, occasionally together with a code or password, while the third will only be a code or password.
Unlike other merchants, his location changes with each visit Jensen makes to Prague:
- First visit: He can be found in the small courtyard right outside the entrance to Zeleň Apartments.
- Second visit: He can be found in the courtyard outside of the Train Tunnels in Čistá Čtvrť, near Ludvik's Lounge.
- Third visit (Martial Law): He will be in an open storage unit in Libuše Apartments.
Information for trade Edit
|Selection||Pocket Secretary||Point of Interest||Keycode or Password|
|First visit to Prague|
|Info A||DATAFILE#1||Shots Fired||—|
|Info B||DATAFILE#2||Every Little Helps||The keycode 9002 for the door at the Point of Interest location (and also for the locked doors in Tars' apartment).|
|Info C||DATAFILE#3||—||The keycode 1998 for a Koníčky & Hračky Toys factory storage unit.|
|Second visit to Prague|
|Info A||DATAFILE#4||Rich Man Poor Aug||—|
|Info B||DATAFILE#5||Good Cop Bad Cop||—|
|Info C||DATAFILE#6||—||The password PALSEC6579AT for Palisade Property Bank's garage security terminal, which is locked during the third visit to Prague.|
|Third visit to Prague|
|Info A||DATAFILE#7||Sugar Free Picus||—|
|Info B||DATAFILE#8||Give Me a Thug||The password AUGBUSTER001 for Pilgrim Station's security terminal.|
|Info C||DATAFILE#9||—||The keycode 0666 for Dvali Apartments #95.|
- Kazatel means "preacher" in Czech. Consistent with this meaning, Kazatel's email address, as indicated in the pocket secretaries obtained from him, is "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- His bodyguards are unusually durable. Should he, or either of his two guards, enter hostile or search mode during the first visit to Prague, then one of the guards will carry a shotgun on the second visit to Prague. If further hostility is triggered, they'll be upgraded again on the third visit to Prague, equaling Tarvos guards in skill and durability, and both will be armed with shotguns. Occasionally, they'll use EMP shotgun shells.
- He has the klipspringer leg aug. Like other civilians, his augs are not listed in Smart vision.
- He will occasionally phase/jump over the courtyard wall on the second visit to Prague.