| "I once thought I could save the world... now look at it"
— Spoilers for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided follow!
Rather than credits, Kazatel only trades information for Neuropozyne, probably because of his own augmentations. Each piece of information costs 1 vial of Neuropozyne.
Kazatel only has three pieces of information to trade each visit, for a maximum of nine in the game. Every visit, two pieces of information will be Points of Interest while the third will be a code or password.
Unlike other merchants, his location changes with each visit Jensen makes to Prague:
- First visit: He can be found in the small courtyard right outside the entrance to Zeleň Apartments.
- Second visit: He can be found in a courtyard in northern Prague, near Ludvik's Lounge (southwest corner).
- Third visit (Martial Law): He will be in an open storage unit in Libuše Apartments.
Information for trade Edit
|Selection||Pocket Secretary||Point of Interest||Keycode or Password|
|First visit to Prague|
|Info A||DATAFILE#1||Shots Fired||—|
|Info B||DATAFILE#2||Every Little Helps||The keycode 9002 for the door at the Point of Interest location (and also for the locked doors in Tars' apartment).|
|Info C||DATAFILE#3||—||The keycode 1998 for a Koníčky & Hračky Toys factory storage unit.|
|Second visit to Prague|
|Info A||DATAFILE#4||Rich Man Poor Aug||—|
|Info B||DATAFILE#5||Good Cop Bad Cop||—|
|Info C||DATAFILE#6||—||The password PALSEC6579AT for Palisade Property Bank's garage security terminal, which is locked during the third visit to Prague.|
|Third visit to Prague|
|Info A||DATAFILE#7||Sugar Free Picus||—|
|Info B||DATAFILE#8||Give Me a Thug||The password AUGBUSTER001 for Pilgrim Station's security terminal.|
|Info C||DATAFILE#9||—||The keycode 0666 for Dvali Apartments #95.|
- Kazatel means "preacher" in Czech. Consistent with this meaning, Kazatel's email address, as indicated in the pocket secretaries obtained from him, is "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- He is marked as a merchant on the game's map.