Kaiga Incorporated, also called Kaiga Limited (shortened into Kaiga Inc. and Kaiga Ltd., respectively), is a Russian weapons, ammunition and weapon modifications manufacturer active in the 2020s. Their logo is a star with two black points, sometimes with a clove in the middle.
Kaiga Inc. manufacture one weapon that appears in Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and makes ammo for several marketed weapons made by by other companies.
- Guillaume Tell Golden Arrows (for the HawkEye Xbow XH-II)
- High-Explosive Dual-Purpose Rockets (for the 329-Series MPRS)
- 10mm Auto Brass Royals (for the Zenith Pistol)
- Blue-dot 9mm Parabellum (for the Hurricane TMP-18)
- .357 magnum Special (for the Diamond Back .357 and Mustang Arms .357 Magnum)
- .12g Shotgun Shells (for the Widowmaker TX and Widowmaker TX Tech-1)
- Tranquilizer darts
- Concussion grenades (in Deus Ex: Human Revolution)
- Kaiga Inc. was originally the developers of the M404 Heavy Rifle during beta stages of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The Kaiga M404 features a design vastly different from the final version, more closely resembling a conventional minigun than the light machinegun configuration appearing in the final game.
- The M404 found in-game still bears the Kaiga Inc. logo on its side.