Kaiga Incorporated, also called Kaiga Limited (shortened into Kaiga Inc. and Kaiga Ltd., respectively), is a Russian ammunition and weapon modifications manufacturer in Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Their logo is a star with two black points and a clove in the middle.
Kaiga Inc. manufacture one weapon (LS-66 Sabre Direct Energy Rifle) and makes ammo for several marketed weapons by other companies in 2027. Such ammunition products includes:
- Guillaume Tell Golden Arrows (HawkEye Xbow XH-II) - Stasiuk Arms Inc.
- High-Explosive Dual-Purpose Rockets (329-Series MPRS) - Steiner-Bisley GmbH.
- Hypo-dyne Black Tranquilizer Darts (PAX-22 Tranquilizer Rifle) - Military Arms of Ostrava.
- 10mm Auto Brass Royals (Zenith Pistol) - Steiner-Bisley GmbH.
- 40mm High Explosive Grenades (Linebacker G-87 MSGL) - Steiner-Bisley GmbH.
- Blue-dot 9mm Parabellum (Hurricane TMP-18) - Stasiuk Arms Inc.
- Heavy-weights .357 magnum Special (Diamond Back .357) - Mustang Arms.
- Half-backs Special .12g Shotgun Shells (Widowmaker TX) - Military Arms of Ostrava.
Kaiga Inc. is also the manufacturer of the non-lethal concussion grenades found in Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
- Though Kaiga Inc. only makes ammunition in the final release of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, they were originally the developers of the M404 Heavy Rifle during beta stages of the game. The Kaiga M404 features a design vastly different from the final version, more closely resembling a conventional minigun than the light machinegun configuration appearing in the final game.
- The M404 found in-game still bears the Kaiga Inc. logo on its side.