Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Hypostim contains one dose of an injectable stimulant that heals 50 points, up to the maximum of 200. Similar to other methods of healing, the effect is temporary; it will not deplete automatically, but it also will not regenerate past 100.
Other than being available for purchase at LIMB clinics, they are very rarely found out in the game world. They are also stackable up to 5, yet take up 2 inventory spaces.
- Despite the in-game descriptions, all healing agents grant double the listed effect if the player is injured (<100hp) - in this case, 100 health points per use.
- Additionally, when an injured player consumes such an item, and the healing effect surpasses 100, the players health will automatically increase to what it would have been if the player consumed such an item at standard health (100) - in this case, to 150 health points.
- Translation; if the player currently has 1+ health points, the first dose will heal to 150, meaning a maximum of 149 points may be healed, despite a listed healing effect of only 50 points.
- It is not known whether this is a bug or the intended result.
- Anna Kelso is a recovering stim-addict, possibly having been addicted to hypostims.