Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Huntsman Silverback is a double-barrel shotgun with break-action loading, manufactured by Stasiuk Arms Inc. The weapon will fire one barrel at a time, or both if the player activates its burst-fire mode. Note that the gun includes the burst fire mode without requiring an upgrade.
Very effective at short ranges, each shot produces only 5 pellets as opposed to 10 of the standard shotgun. Aside from a differently shaped barrel cluster as well as engraved with designs, the gun also sports a front-sight despite the lack of rear sights. However the gun still functions as a traditional break-action shotgun.
The Huntsman Silverback supports increased damage and reload speed upgrades, but all other upgrades are incompatible. This is the lethal gun that has the least amount of upgrades to fully upgrade.
- This weapon is available straight away in the Tactical Enhancement Pack that comes with a pre-ordered version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution or DLC and is purchasable from merchants later.
- Sarif Manufacturing Plant, in an open box in Shipping and Receiving immediately after entering through the "Direct approach" entrance. (In Director's Cut)
- Lying by the turrets when facing Lawrence Barrett. (Director's Cut)
- In the first guard station on the right when you enter the gate at Belltower Port.
- In Singapore at the very rear left side, inside a half-closed storage room.
The Huntsman Silverback is an extremely powerful shotgun that can eliminate many enemy targets, but is ineffective against armor. Its burst fire capability allows the player to take enemies down even in medium range due to the increase in firepower. However, its magazine size (only two shells) leaves a lot to be desired, as the player will need to reload every one or two shots, making it undesirable for a primary or assault weapon. Despite this, with blind-fire, the weapon is most effective in point-blank shots against charging enemies.