|"Holo Projectors are holographic communicators used to communicate with characters in remote locations. They can both play recorded messages ("Vmail") and transmit real-time conversations."|
|- Deus Ex: Invisible War description|
Holocomms, also called holo projectors, are holographic communicators used to communicate with someone else having a holocomm in remote locations, and some other features with 2072 models. They appear in Deus Ex, Deus Ex: Invisible War and Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
They can both play recorded messages called Vmail and transmit real-time conversations by holographic image of people. Each models (2027, 2052 and 2072) are different, diffusing a large holographic image in 2027 to evolved into a small holographic image and therefore a more portable device by 2072.
The 2072 model hosts several variant:
- The standard holocomm having in addition of the previous models
- A standby mode, producing holographic green circles
- A Vmail warning, a letter icon appeared when a Vmail waiting
- A public announcement system, holocomms also used now like public terminals and having a Earth icon.
- A model linked with keyboard also exist with all previous features and allowing to send text messages in addition.