Environmental Resistance is one of the nano-augmentations in Deus Ex.
|| Induced keratin production strengthens all epithelial tissues and reduces the agent's vulnerability to radiation and other toxins.
|| - Deus Ex description
It is the complement of Aqualung - the player must choose one or the other when installing the augment in Torso slot 2.
- TECH ONE: Toxic resistance is increased slightly.
- Absorbs 25% of radiation and toxin damage.
- TECH TWO: Toxic resistance is increased moderately.
- Absorbs 50% of radiation and toxin damage.
- TECH THREE: Toxic resistance is increased significantly.
- Absorbs 75% of radiation and toxin damage.
- TECH FOUR: An agent is nearly invulnerable to damage from toxins.
- Absorbs 90% of radiation and toxin damage.
Energy Rate: 20 Units/Minute
- Battery Park - Castle Clinton. In a safe in the control room.
- In the Hong Kong VersaLife facility. Found in the Universal Constructor Chamber on Versalife Level 2.
- Brooklyn Naval Shipyard - Commander's Office. This augmentation canister is in a safe in the base commander's office.