| "I once thought I could save the world... now look at it"
— Spoilers for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided follow!
Entity is one of two merchants in Golem City and the only one left if you choose the lethal route for Otar's first favor. She is also the only female merchant in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and, unlike the black market merchants in Prague, is friendly with Adam Jensen and even flirts around with him. She can be found in an area below Štědrý Market with two bodyguards, selling hacking software and tools.
Before the Aug Incident, she used to work as a biocell designer for Bobson Synthetics, when the incident caused a malfunction that fried several delicate parts in her hands, rendering her incapable of maintaining her job.
In Golem City, she and her boyfriend, Wierzbowski, used to run the tech shop, Ones & Xeros, together until he decided to join the Augmented Rights Coalition and they broke up. While she understands ARC helps those in Golem City and gives them hope, the hive-minded mentality of ARC scares her, which is why she also stays away from religion and, jokingly, book clubs. She also jokingly insinuates she took up being a merchant because all the brothels in Golem City were full.
Ones & Xeros shop Edit
|Stop! Worm Software||200||4|
|Nuke Virus Software||150||5|
- She appears to be the only named character in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided that refers to Golem City as "GC"
- Her shop name "Ones & Xeros" may be in reference to binary code that only uses the digits 1 and 0.
- Entity could also be a reference to The Nameless Mod's Narcissus Entity.
- She sells with the same mark-up price as Costache.
- Well if you're going to make it sound naughty I have no choice do I?
- That's ok, darling.
- Aw, sad face. Well promise me you won't stay gone too long, darling.
- My favorite brooding stranger returns.