|"Nanoscale EMP generators partially protect individual nanites and reduce bioelectrical drain by cancelling incoming pulses."|
|- Deus Ex description|
- TECH ONE: Damage from EMP attacks is reduced slightly.
- EMP damage reduced 25%
- TECH TWO: Damage from EMP attacks is reduced moderately.
- EMP damage reduced 50%
- TECH THREE: Damage from EMP attacks is reduced significantly.
- EMP damage reduced 75%
- TECH FOUR: An agent is nearly invulnerable to damage from EMP attacks.
- EMP damage reduced 100%
Energy Rate: 10 Units/Minute
- LaGuardia Airport. Inside Juan Lebedev's 747.
- In Morgan Everett's residence in Paris. Inside Everett's Laboratory
This aug is of questionable value in singleplayer, because EMP damage isn't common. In Deus Ex: Multiplayer however, it's somewhat more useful.