| "I once thought I could save the world... now look at it"
— Spoilers for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided follow!
Drahomír Koníčky is a "permit inspector" operating in the Překážka district of Prague in 2029. Adam Jensen can encounter him at a security checkpoint near the Time Machine. Choosing to deal with him begins the first side mission, SM01: The Golden Ticket.
Not much is told about Drahomír's past prior to the encounter at the checkpoint other than him being one of the owners of the once-great Koníčky & Hračky toy factory, which he inherited from his mother.
Instead of creating the same beloved toys his family business was known for for generations, Drahomír instead chose to squander all of its (and probably his own as well) fortune cultivating corrupt political and criminal connections, soon driving it into the ground which eventually resulted in its bankruptcy. When he and his cohorts discovered the permit forger Milena Epstein working in the same area, Drahomír knew he'd just found his golden goose.
By keeping her hostage in the factory and setting up a bogus permit checking station nearby, Drahomír extorts the daily pedestrians of their money by forcing them to fork over large sums of credits for fake paperwork, or be denied of entry into the area past his checkpoint. Save for the threats of one specific police officer, his operation has gone largely unopposed until the interference of Adam Jensen.
- There is an apartment directly above Drahomír's station that Jensen can exploit to get past his checkpoint without having to present any paperwork or completing the side quest, however he will not go away until permanently removed.
- Another alleyway nearby can also be used to gain entry to the area beyond his checkpoint, if the player could take out the two Dvali thugs guarding it.
- Provoking Drahomír's gang into combat through dialogue and retreating out into the streets will have the nearby police officers promptly engage and kill them without affecting Pacifist and will net the player several combat rifles and their ammo that can be looted from the thugs' bodies.
- Alternatively, one can just talk to one of the officers if they have been following through with the side quest and still yield the same outcome, albeit without having to worry about being shot by the forger thugs.
- Even after his forgery ring have been exposed, Drahomír is still referred to as a permit inspector if he is killed and the player loots his body.
- In Czech, the word Koníčky means "hobbies" and is not a real surname. It is simply a part of the company's name - Koníčky & Hračky (hobbies and toys).
- Despite his obvious villainy, Drahomír still loves and respects his late mother, as he refused to have her beloved toy factory be "renovated" to serve his forgery ring's purposes. Additionally, he uses her birth year as his computer password, and the keycode to a storage locker in the courtyard is set to the year of the creation of her proudest and most popular product, the Propeller Frog Boy.