Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nominated for deletion (reason: Subject matter too subjective for a mainspace article)
If you disagree with this page's deletion, please explain why in the comments section. If this page should obviously not be deleted or if you intend to fix it, please remove this notice.
- "When due process fails us, we really do live in a world of terror." - JC Denton
- "The Individual desires judgment. Without that desire, the cohesion of groups is impossible, and so is civilization." - Morpheus
- "Number One: In 1945, corporations paid 50% of federal taxes; now they pay about 5%. Number Two: In 1900, 90% of Americans were self employed; now it's about 2%... It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals. With taxes, this can be done imperceptibly over time." - Leo Gold
- "350 million fortresses in not my idea of "The land of the Free" "- JC Denton
"It's better than one great big fortress with a corrupt government against it's people" - NSF Soldier
- "Every war is the result of a difference of opinion. Maybe the biggest questions can only be answered by the greatest of conflicts." - JC Denton
Deus Ex: Invisible WarEdit
- "All free societys have started with one premise: human nature is cruel, unjust -- a force to be controlled." - JC Denton
- "Political thinkers of the enlightentment were building a clockwork, we need to assemble a genome," - Paul Denton
- "The Elite do the real brainwashing - convincing people it's a free market where everyone can suceed if they work hard enough, when in reality it's all controlled to keep the wealth in the hands of a select few." - Order Seeker
Deus Ex: Human RevolutionEdit
- "Some think [augmentation] is the end of us all, others think it will lead us to paradise." - Sanghai Prostitute
- "Arrogance, daring to go beyond the limits imposed upon us, that is exactly what makes us human beings." - Hugh Darrow
- "They're just afraid of what they don't understand. That leads to self protection, and defense always leads to offense -- always." - Civilian
- "The World doesn't care about right or wrong. It's all about power. And right now, none of us have it." - Adam Jensen
- "Sarif was right about one thing: It's in our nature to want to overcome our limits. think about it: we were cold, so we harnessed fire. We were weak, so we invented tools. Everytime we met an obstacle, we used creativity and ingenuity to overcome it." - Adam Jensen
- "Technology offers us strength. Strength enables dominance, and dominance paves the way for abuse." - Adam Jensen
Deus Ex: Icarus EffectEdit
- “A society that can augment itself at will, a human race capable of exceeding its physical limits through the application of technology. Can you imagine what kind of threat such a thing would be to those who want to control us?.” - Jaron Namir