| "I once thought I could save the world... now look at it"
— Spoilers for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided follow!
Costache is a merchant in Prague in 2029. He runs the shop, Tech Noir, selling hacking software and a few other tech-related items. He will also automatically buy any Breach software off of Adam Jensen upon choosing to do business with him.
- Different vendors give different prices for different things. Costache pays 60% more than other Prague vendors for hacking software, Gyroscopic Regulator, Stem Processor Chip, and Hydraulic Micropump.
- His store is one of two legal businesses still open during Martial Law (the other black merchants in the area can still be visited, but they do not run official stores like Costache). This is probably to ensure that the player can turn in any last Breach software they find before leaving for London.
- Breach software can only be turned in once for 300 each, regardless if starting a new game.
- Booster packs are rewarded in Breach for every 5 Breach software that is turned in, for a total of 6 packs.
- He owns the left storage unit in the courtyard to Otar Botkoveli's casino (code 9356), which contains a Breach software one can take to sell to him.
Costache has the following merchandise for sale:
|Item||Item Price,||Quantity on Each Prague Visit|
|Crafting Parts (100)||500||1||—||—|
|Stop! Worm Software||200||3||3||4|
|Nuke Virus Software||150||3||3||4|
|Combat Rifle Regular Ammo (20)||300||2||—||—|
|Grenade Launcher Concussion Grenades (10)|
Grenade Launcher Concussion Grenades (5)
|Grenade Launcher EMP Grenades (10)|
Grenade Launcher EMP Grenades (5)
|Stun Gun Ammo (10)||800||3||3||2|