Connaught's only known products are:
- Pulsed Energy Projection System (P.E.P.S.) - a non-lethal energy weapon that fires plasma instead of solid projectiles.
- P.E.P.S. augmentation - An augment version of the P.E.P.S., it is concealed within the user's arm until ready to fire. It can be fired quickly for a low intensity, but wide spread blast, or charged for a more intense and narrower shot.
- Hi-NRG Plasma Lance - a high-power directed-energy weapon that fires superheated plasma down an ionized path toward its target.
- Hi-NRG2 Plasma Lance - 2nd generation of the Hi-NRG. It boasts a higher rate of fire, reload speed, and ammo efficiency, at the cost of less powerful shots. Its shots also have a smaller blast radius, allowing for safer use in close - medium range engagements.
- Hi-NRG3 Plasma Lance - A custom model commissioned by Belltower Associates. Its' projectile damage and splash radius have been dramatically increased, at the cost of less efficient energy consumption and slower rate of fire to prevent from overheating.
- Neural SubNet Interfacing chairs and devices.
- Automatic Unlocking Device - A device capable of automatically hacking any electronic security device once placed.
- Their name might have been derived from one of several locations using it; like Connaught Road or Connaught Place in Hong Kong, China; Connaught Building or Connaught Armoury in Alberta and Edmonton, Canada; Connaught Place, a business center in New Delhi, India; or the province of Connaught in the Republic of Ireland.