|"Subdermal pigmentation cells allow the agent to blend with their surrounding environment, rendering them effectively invisible to observation by organic hostiles."|
|- Deus Ex description|
- TECH ONE: Power drain is normal.
- Rate at base 300 units/min
- TECH TWO: Power drain is reduced slightly.
- Rate decreased to 250 units/min
- TECH THREE: Power drain is reduced moderately.
- Rate decreased to 200 units/min
- TECH FOUR: Power drain is reduced significantly.
- Rate decreased to 150 units/min
Energy Rate: 300 Units/Minute
- In the Hong Kong VersaLife facility. The augmentation canister can be found in the Versalife magnetic testing chamber in the level 1 laboratories.
- "Mark, We received that augmentation canister you were waiting on -- I had it put in suspension in the magnetic testing chamber, code 5878. Let me know once you get results of the test. Thanks, Dr. Lundquist" -- Datacube on Versalife
- In the Brooklyn Naval Shipyard. The canister is in a storage room in the below decks area of the PRCS Wall Cloud.
- In the Vandenberg Air Force Base. It's on a table in the hazard room: a room that is flooded, located on the south end of the base.