The Blade Plaza (Czech: Náměstí Mečů, "Plaza of Swords") is a public square and surrounding neighborhood in Prague. It is located on the bank of the Vltava River and to the west of Překážka, as indicated by the map in the metro station of the Plaza.
Notable Locations Edit
- Palisade Blade-01 – One of the Palisade Blades located in Prague. The lobby of Blade-01 is located on land, while the remaining parts of are underground or above the Vltava River.
- Near the Blade is a part of the plaza containing ad panels, which contain an audio recordings of various subjects relating to the Palisade Blades and the Palisade Bank Corporation. The recordings are available in both English and Czech.
- Náměstí Mečů metro station
- Konverz Kafé – A café currently under construction.
- A "naturals only" area in the northeast:
- Plomboybtžo restaurace.
- Zatopek bar.
- A third-level apartment containing a weapon stash.
- Klímová Apartments – Location of ShadowChild's secret room.
- Two storage units near Klímová Apartments.
- Josiane: Vin Du Quebec – A wine store.
- A small sewers section.