Milkovich is a former augmented personnel of Belltower Associates, as indicated by an e-mail in his apartment computer. After the Aug Incident, Milkovich was fired from Belltower, along with most of its augmented employees.
If Adam Jensen converses with Milkovich, Milkovich will explain that his augmentation was removed after the Aug Incident. Milkovich has a large scar on his head, possibly due to the removal of the biochip used to control this augmentation. Despite the removal of biochip and augmentation, Milkovich still requires Neuropozyne, possibly due to PTSD, and will ask Adam Jensen if he has any to spare. When asked why he still needs Neuropozyne, Milkovich will joke that his brain still thinks that he is augmented.
Milkovich exhibits paranoia. An e-mail in the computer in the store indicates that Milkovich has ordered spy gear from a specialty vendor.
Milkovich has also contemplated breaking into the Tarvos corporate vault to obtain valuables useful toward his goal of keeping himself safe. To this end, he has opened a new account in the Palisade Property Bank under the name "Niklus Domingues."
If Jensen agrees to provide Neuropozyne, Milkovich will permit Jensen to access the basement of Sobchak Security, which notably contains the keycard to the Tarvos corporate vault at Palisade Property Bank.
Items for sale Edit
- A one-time stock of 200 crafting parts for 450 . This bundle has a per-unit price of 2.25 , which is lower than the per-unit price of 5 charged by other merchants.
- The name "Aurelius Milkovich" is shown on his computer in Libuše Apartments and the computer inside the store. When approached in-person, he is named simply as "Staff" or "Civilian" by the game's interaction prompt. Despite being unnamed at the store, his dialogue matches the contents of the in-store and apartment computers. The photo on the apartment computer does not match his in-game appearance. However, this discrepancy may be intentional or an unintended error.
- His unit in Libuše Apartments shows photographs of Rifleman Bank Station and Pieter Burke.
- Milkovich claims that the augmentation that he had was an inner-ear implant to help maintain balance.
- Sobchak Security is a reference to film The Big Lebowski in which a store with the same name is owned by Walter Sobchak, who is a paranoid and unstable vet, much like Milkovich in the game.