| "I once thought I could save the world... now look at it"
— Spoilers for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided follow!
|"The truth is, when you've been under for long enough..? You only feel like an impostor out here, in the real world."|
|- Singh about working undercover|
The arms dealer Sheppard, who has been Task Force 29's target for a while, contacts the Jinn and offers to sell them black-market weapons and augmentations for cheap. The Jinn tell Singh to handle the buy. Singh sends a tip to the Interpol so that they can send a squad to intercept the deal and arrest Sheppard. The Task Force sends the Prague team including Adam Jensen.
- Protecting Singh is a secondary (optional) objective during the intro mission M1: Black Market Buy, which can be accomplished by wiping out the entire strike force, or by simply disabling the chopper before the agent expires. Saving him unlocks the achievement Singh No Swan Song.
- If Jensen manages to save Singh, Singh will be found in the Task Force 29 HQ's Counterterrorism office, preparing to go back undercover. The plan is to transfer Singh to a TF29 black site prison, where he will stage a prison break along with the captured Jinn survivors.
- If Jensen later returns to TF29 HQ after Golem City, he can learn from MacReady that Singh is gathering intelligence in Basra with no success, regardless if one deactivated the jam the signal booster during the Black Market Buy mission.
- He will successfully reintegrate himself within the Jinn if Jensen did jam the signal booster.
- TF29 analyst Brian Rourke notes that Singh is a great poker player, and that he owes Singh a hundred credits.
- In the Deus Ex Universe: The Dawning Darkness comics, Singh is shown to have a cranial augmentation, however he does not have augmentations in the game.
- Singh speaks English and Arabic.