Aqualung is one of the nano-augmentations in Deus Ex.
||"Soda lime exostructures embedded in the alveoli of the lungs convert CO2 to O2, extending the time an agent can stay underwater."
|| - Deus Ex description
It is the complement of Environmental Resistance - JC Denton must choose one or the other when installing the augment in Torso slot 2.
- TECH ONE: Lung capacity is increased slightly.
- Duration of oxygen supply increased 50%.
- TECH TWO: Lung capacity is increased moderately.
- Duration of oxygen supply increased 200%.
- TECH THREE: Lung capacity is extended significantly.
- Duration of oxygen supply increased 500%.
- TECH FOUR: An agent can stay underwater indefinitely.
- Duration of oxygen supply increased 1100%
Energy Rate: 10 Units/Minute
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.