Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Aerosol nanoparticles are released upon the detection of objects fitting the electromagnetic threat profile of missiles and grenades; these nanoparticles will prematurely detonate such objects prior to reaching the agent."|
|- Deus Ex description|
- TECH ONE: The range at which incoming rockets and grenades are detonated is short.
- TECH TWO: The range at which detonation occurs is increased slightly.
- TECH THREE: The range at which detonation occurs is increased moderately.
- TECH FOUR: Rockets and grenades are detonated almost before they are fired.
Energy Rate: 10 units/minute
At level 4, any enemy using rockets, missiles or plasma weaponry against you will kill himself with his own splash damage.
If you use a Plasma Rifle don't upgrade this augmentation to level 4 because the MiB's that try to attack you with the Plasma Rifle will die to their own spash damage and explode, preventing you from taking the ammunition from their body.
- In New York City - MJ12 Base under UNATCO HQ. Can be found in the MJ12 laboratories. It's in a containment chamber in the room with two scientists and a Man in Black.
- "After inventory, we have moved one augmentation canister 12C (aggressive defense/spy drone) to the Nanotech Lab where it has been placed in a suspension crate, coded 9905."
- In the Hong Kong VersaLife facility. The augmentation canister can be found in the Versalife magnetic testing chamber in the level 1 laboratories.
- "Mark, We received that augmentation canister you were waiting on -- I had it put in suspension in the magnetic testing chamber, code 5878. Let me know once you get results of the test. Thanks, Dr. Lundquist" -- Datacube on Versalife
- In Paris. The augmentation canister can be found in the basement of Chateau DuClare.
- "Dear Nicolette, if you examine my suspension vault you'll find an item that I had to pay quite dearly to acquire; the vault code is 1784. I don't know what use it may be, but many people are quite prepared to kill for it. I originally obtained it for Morgan and if you find yourself in trouble, he may still be willing to bargain for it. He is a calculating man, not without compassion but still dangerous. Be careful, my daughter. Beth" -- Datacube on Chateau DuClare