- The apartment contains three storage units hidden in the wall. The storage units can be accessed by unlocking the wall panel through the computer. Each storage unit stores 8 inventory items of any size.
- There is a hidden panel on the floor next to his bed which hides an eBook from Francis Pritchard with info for Jensen's investigation into the Illuminati, a welcome package from the Juggernaut Collective, and a Triangle Code.
- There is a wall safe hidden behind the painting in his kitchen that contains a multitool.
- A Triangle Code can be found hidden under Jensen's refrigerator.
- Postcards from Detroit can be found tacked to the wall just outside of Jensen's room.
- If Jensen interacts with the shower in his bathroom, a cutscene will play showing him taking a brief shower.
- After returning from the Utulek Complex, a box of cereal appears on the kitchen counter. If interacted with, a cutscene plays of Jensen finding a message from Faridah Malik.
- After returning from the GARM facility, a bottle of whiskey and drinking glass appears on the table infront of the hallway. If interacted with, a cutscene plays of Jensen pouring himself a glass and taking a drink.
- If Jensen locks the doors with the Smart Home System, leaves through the bathroom's window and goes back to the apartment to interact with his door keypad, it proves that Jensen either forgot or does not know his own apartment's keypad code. It is unknown that the developers forgot or intended this.
- Any 4 digit code will work on the keypad.
- On the coffee table infront of the TV, there is a signed copy of Francis Pritchard's script for the movie "nucl3arsnake", books on learning the Czech language, and a picture of his deceased dog: Kubrick.
- Several bottles of alcohol can found found in Jensen's kitchen. Both out in the open, and in his cabinets.
- If any of the intruders encountered during SM06: 01011000 are left alive, the kitchen will be ransacked upon return to the apartment during martial law, and a message from Morgan Everett will be found on the counter.
- Safehouse, the song that plays while Jensen is visiting this location, has a reverberated sample in it going "Do you like our owl?" This is in reference to the cyberpunk movie, Blade Runner.
See also Edit
- Adam Jensen's computer in the apartment