|"An inexpensive security bot, a favorite of Third World countries and corporate security divisions. Not so mobile, but don't be fooled: we've lost plenty of agents to its well-armored assault gun. Like other bots, it's difficult to damage with ordinary bullets."|
|- Jaime Reyes, Deus Ex|
An inexpensive security bot and the favorite of Third World countries and corporate security divisions in 2052. It is never stated what company makes this model, but it is most likely produced by Chiang, as it and Page Industries are the only known widespread producers of security and military bots in 2052.
In addition, the number "100101" can be read on its sides, and Chiang's only known products, the Chiang Arcbot M2 and Chiang Arcbot M5, both have a 6-digit number in the same font and color, and the steel on all three Chiang bots is colored exactly the same.
This bot is usually the first hostile bot JC Denton encounters, following the friendly Page Bravo-3 Peacebringer on Liberty Island at the beginning of the game. It has four small machine guns, firing the powerful 7.62x51mm NATO round. It also rolls around on tank treads instead of legs, making it deceptively fast but limiting its AI and giving it a noticeably slower reaction time. However, it is just as dangerous as other security bots if JC gets too close. Despite the fact that it is cheaper and more accessible than many other bots, the 100101 small security bot is rarely seen. It is almost exclusively used by the NSF and by Majestic 12 at Area 51. It has 150 HP and 40 to 50 EMP HP.
- Liberty Island, patrols outside the front door of the Statue of Liberty.
- Smuggler's hideout (Behind a shutter, only comes out if a nearby Tripwire is thrown.) It will be friendly after subsequent visits to his hideout and if Smuggler has decided he can trust JC.
- Near the helibase at LaGuardia Airport (2 bots).
- At the exterior of LaGuardia Airport's hangar (3 bots).
- Outside Lebedev's 747.
- Paris, guarding a metro near the Cathedrale de Payens (is not hostile).
- Outside the Aquinas Hub in Area 51, under Helios' control (2 bots), they will defend JC Denton against multiple MJ12 Commandos.
- Area 51, Sector 4
- Near the blue fusion reactor on the top floor (2 bots).
- On the middle floor, activated by a security console.
- On the bottom floor, activated by a security console.